We are looking for Amazon Virtual Assistant who also brings exclusive skills in digital marketing so he/she can bring targeted relevant external traffic to our amazon stores
- Help Managing Partners run multiple campaigns globally from initial outreach, follow-up, tracking, collecting feedback, setting up calls, and meeting
- Lead Generation, Data Input and Maintenance and strong Live call, Live Chat, and CRM skills or the ability to be a quick learner
- Follow Up/Coordination; strong writing and phone skills
- Report Generation and analysis of funnel and how we can improve our process
- Help manage multiple campaigns Perform other duties as needed
- You’ll have the resources you need to learn, lead, and deliver results.
- Address employees’ administrative queries
- Provide customer service as the first point of contact.
- Manage listings on Amazon Vendor Central and Seller Central account daily, including setting up new listings, modifying listings, and optimizing listings according to the company’s marketing strategies.
- Maintain product data and brand integrity throughout the entire Amazon catalog.
- Monitor and analyze performance, rankings ratings, and customer reviews and make recommendations to enhance rankings and performance to drive sales.
- Analyze performance data and optimize campaigns to ensure they are continuously bringing quality traffic.
- Analyze, execute, and optimize a keyword research strategy that identifies the most effective and targeted key phrases to drive traffic.
- Perform detailed competitive analysis (SEO) with the intent to provide insights on potential new sources of traffic, closing any keyword gaps.
- Understand and implement SEO best practices.
- Use appropriate Amazon follow-up tools to drive reviews and customer engagement
- FA. B.S. or B.A. from an accredited college/university in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Three (3) years of successful experience with sales through e-commerce channels.
- Two (2) years of direct or hands-on experience with Amazon.
- Highly fluent in e-commerce best practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint data analysis/presentation.
This is a day shift job 9 AM to 6 PM